Vinay Yog Trust - The name of trust dedicated to Skill Development towards livelihood
Incorporated in the year 2017 and Founded by Dr. Y. P. Singh, YPS academy has been established under the aegis of Vinay Yog Trust (VYT), as a Centre of Excellence for integrated contemporary educational services and research with a wide range of functional areas and discipline dedicated to livelihood training programs for underprivileged class. Vinay Yog Trust – VYT, is an education Trust registered under Indian Trusts Act 1882.
The business environment became so volatile that greatly affected the bottom line and many entities placed under long hibernation. The paradigm shift, from competition to collaboration, across the sectors has moved us to venture into Academic Services to nurture young students of class X, XI & XII studying in the schools.
The team comprises of senior faculty members, academic heads and seasoned counselors. The partial list is given below:
1. Dr. Y. P. Singh - Accounting & Finance : M.Com, PGDBA, Ph.D. With 20 years’ Experience in Teaching, Training and Academic Monitoring
2. Prof. Razaur Rahman - Business Laws: MBA with 30 years’ Experience in Teaching, Training and Academic Monitoring
3. Priyanka Bajpai - Economics & English: MBA, BBA, UGC-Net,Ph.D. (Pursuing). With 10 years’ Experience in Teaching, Training and Academic Monitoring
4. Dr Shreyanshu Singh - Statistics & Maths: M.Com, M.Sc., MBA, UGC-Net ,Ph.D. With 7 years’ Experience in Teaching, Training and Academic Monitoring
Course Offered Under School Integrated Learning System-Commerce Stream Only: One Year Integrated School program for Board/CA_Foundation– For class XII Studying students Course Name: (OYC)
1. CA_Foundation-(OYC): One Year Integrated
Admission Fee-2,000=00 ,Test Fee-2,000 =00 Tuition Fee- 21,000=00
1. At the end of the coaching period one and two years, we expect all the enrolled students to secure high ranks in Board Examinations like CBSE etc and CA Foundation.
2. School studies and CA Foundation coaching should be synchronized i.e. the topic being done in competitive exams coaching and school should be same and both the preparation and Board exam studies must complement each other.